Presentación


Hello and Welcome to My Photography Website
Let me introduce myself, my name is Eduardo Cires, I was born in Oviedo (Spain) and I am a landscape and travel photographer.
If you also believe that life is a series of instances, that can be captured as beautiful photos, then welcome to my photography website.
You are invited to my travel photo gallery, to enjoy places that I have visited and photographed.

Hola y Bienvenidos a mi Web de Fotografía

Permíteme que me presente, me llamo Eduardo Cires, nací en Oviedo (España) y soy un fotógrafo amateur de viajes y paisajes.
Si también piensas que la vida es una sucesión de instantes, que pueden ser capturados en hermosas fotografías, bienvenido a mi web de fotos.
Te invito a disfrutar la galería de imágenes, lugares que he visitado y fotografiado.


19 jul 2012

Berlin

Aquarium

- Á -

Berlin Wall

Botanical Garden

Brandenburg Gate

Cinema

Cold

Driving in Berlin

Everyone Looks

Fernsehturm

From Siegessäule

Historical Memory

Holocaust-Mahnmal

Metro

Night, Colors and Night

No Way Boy!

Offices

Pergamonmuseum

Potsdamer Platz

Reichstag

Restaurant

Shopping Center

Soviet War Memorial (Treptower Park)

Shopwindow

St. Nicholas

Stars

The City

Traffic Light

Trailer and Berliner Dom

Train and Around

Trees and Red Houses

Trees and Yellow Houses

Trees in the Shadows

Vitaminchen

Xmas in the Park

Xmas Markets